March 30, 2022
Exhibit Opportunity | Ambulatory Care Nursing 2022
Format: Virtual Exhibit Booth
Date: April 21-22, 2022
$999/$399 Nonprofit Agency
Nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants and other interested healthcare professionals.
Nurses in ambulatory care have diverse roles, serve unique groups of patients and require specialized clinical and management skills. This conference is an educational forum for those who practice in a wide variety of settings, including large and small clinics, physician offices, home health, long term care, public health, community health, occupational health, school health, college health, military health, specialty clinics, case management and other outpatient settings. Two keynote sessions and pre-recorded sessions allow registrants to design a conference that meets their individual needs. Speakers include distinguished local, regional and national experts presenting on clinical assessment, nursing interventions, administrative/management issues and professional development. Conference goals are to strengthen the practice of nursing, promote innovation and create seamless systems for patients and communities. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and collegial interchange.
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will be able to sign on to view content at their own pace and agenda. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for six months after the conference date. To access exhibitions, attendees will click the “exhibitors” link in their online conference portal, to then be launched into an all exhibitor content in a separate tab.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
Process to Getting a Virtual Booth
- Register and pay online
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Pascale Kellens at email@example.com. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
- Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will send a link (4-2 days prior to the event) to watch your virtual booth and ask for adaptations if needed. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
Questions? Please contact Pascale at firstname.lastname@example.org