June 3, 2022
Exhibit Opportunity | Cardiovascular Care Update 2022
FORMAT: Virtual Exhibit Booth
DATE: Friday | August 5, 2022
$599/$199 Nonprofit Agency
ADVANCING CARDIOVASCULAR CARE USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
For nurses, advanced practice nurses, clinical nurse specialists and other health care professionals in all settings including acute, critical care, ambulatory care, community, public health and long term care.
Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease are the number one cause of death in women and men in the United States. Evaluation and management of patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease is a challenge that impacts every healthcare practice. This premier Pacific Northwest conference for healthcare professionals provides an outstanding annual forum for learning about cutting-edge research and state-of-the-art strategies for prevention and management of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. Teaching methods include lecture, case study analysis and discussion.
- This program focuses on how digital technologies can be used to better characterize, identify, and address cardiovascular care. Digital technologies discussed include wearable technologies and remote-monitoring devices.
- The purpose of the session is to provide up-to-date information on the use of wearable and remote-monitoring devices to better characterize, identify, and address cardiovascular symptoms, heart rhythm, and self-management in a variety of cardiovascular disorders.
|8:00 am||Welcome and Overview|
|8:10 am||Overview of State-of-the-Science Using Wearable Monitoring Technologies in CVD||Susan Yang, MD|
|9:20 am||Using Polar M200 HR Monitor to Prevent PTSD Symptoms after ICD Shock||Cynthia Dougherty, ARNP, PhD|
|10:35 am||Using Mobile ECG Technology for Rhythm Identification in Atrial Fibrillation – Kardia Mobile||Megan Streur|
|11:35 am||Lunch Break|
|12:30 pm||Heart Failure Symptoms and Remote Monitoring of Pulmonary Artery Pressure using Cardiomems||Jonathan Auld, PhD, MAT, RN|
|2:40 pm||Assessing Sleep in Patients with CVD Using Peripheral Arterial Tone Technology||Tao Zheng|
|2:55 pm||Oura Ring Technology and Whoop Devices||Jordan Prutkin, MD & Catherine Otto, MD|
|3:55 pm||Adjourn and Evaluation|
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will be able to sign on to view content at their own pace and agenda. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for six months after the conference date. To access exhibitions, attendees will click the “exhibitors” link in their online conference portal, to then be launched into an all exhibitor content in a separate tab.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
Process to Getting a Virtual Booth
- Register and pay online
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Pascale Kellens at email@example.com. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
- Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will send a link (4-2 days prior to the event) to watch your virtual booth and ask for adaptations if needed. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
Questions? Please contact Pascale at firstname.lastname@example.org