April 29, 2022
Nurse Educators 202o
This on-demand program is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical educational ideas for use in academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with strategies and solutions to expand and improve your professional practice. Join us and hear from a truly stellar lineup of talented, renowned, and diverse Nurse Leaders and Educators. Program methods include video, PDF handout and case study analysis.
Educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- The participant will be able to justify the need for continuing education in the nursing workforce.
- Identify the importance of mentorship in nursing education.
- Describe innovative simulation strategies for today’s learner.
- Outline the components to create and plan a simulation using an Escape Room format; providing activities such as games or puzzles to enhance the learning experience.
- Formulate a personal resilience plan.
- Life Never Stops Teaching: The Imperative for Continuing Nursing Education – Sofia Aragon, JD, BSN, RN
- The True Cost of Nursing Professional Development: How to Justify Education Costs to the CFO – Wendy Fordham, PhD, RN, NPD-BC
- Using Mentorship to Increase Diversity in Nursing Education – Keondra Rustan, PhD, RN, CHSE, CNE
- Revolutionizing Your Teaching in the Time of COVID-19 – Jocelyn Ludlow, MN, RN, CHSE, CNE, CMSRN
- Leveling Up Your Nursing Simulations: Educator Hints & Clues for Escape Rooms – Amadae Breaux, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Resilience Matters: What is Your Plan? – Elaine Walsh, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN
- Prebriefing for Remote, Online and Virtual Simulation – Jocelyn Ludlow, MN, RN, CHSE, CNE, CMSRN