August 2, 2022
Exhibit Opportunity | Advanced Practice in Primary Care 2022
FORMAT: In-person Conference
DATE: Thursday-Friday | October 27-28, 2022 | 8:00 am-5:00 pm
EXHIBIT TABLE: $1600 for profit / $500 non-profit. See below for other sponsorship opportunities.
This October, our annual Advanced Practice in Primary Care Conference 2022 will return to an in-person format to once again bring nurses together to share their expertise, learn from each other, and re-connect. Despite the enormous challenges of the Covid-19 Pandemic, nurses have continued to provide an essential and trusted part of our health care system. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our community’s nurses and nurse educators and their particularly heroic contributions over the past two years.
ABOUT THE EVENT
APPC 2022 offers healthcare providers an opportunity to validate and enhance clinical competencies, learn about new approaches, and examine critical issues in health care at the state and national level. Our attendees will learn about new products, services, and medical treatments through a conference program that includes experts in primary care nursing specialties, such as geriatric care, adolescent health, and pain management.
As a comprehensive two-day conference, APPC 2022 provides an opportunity to effectively introduce new offerings, increase brand awareness, engage with customers and prospects, and connect your company, school, or program with our attendees.
BELL HARBOR CONFERENCE CENTER
The Center Is one of Seattle’s premier destination waterfront event venues. It’s located on Pier 66 on Seattle’s waterfront and offers panoramic views of downtown Seattle and Puget Sound. As an exhibitor, you will be ideally located between the different rooms where the speaker sessions take place and the lunchroom.
The University of Washington School of Nursing welcomes sponsors and exhibitors who support our mission and offer products and services that advance the cause of nursing education to join us at APPC 2022 – an ideal opportunity to connect with key influencers, experts, and leaders in nursing and nursing education.
- RAISE your organization’s profile
- SHOWCASE current products and services
- LAUNCH new products and services
- ESTABLISH your organization as a strong supporter of nursing education
The Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) mission is to provide innovative learning experiences for the nursing profession. Through our programming, we support the larger mission and values of the University of Washington School of Nursing.
Healthcare professionals include staff nurses, clinical nurse leaders, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, nurse educators, primary care providers, physicians, physician assistants, managers, administrators, social workers, and other interested healthcare providers, as well as UW School of Nursing Faculty and students.
300 nurse practitioners, nurse educators & physician assistants
Attendee Profile 2019
By partnering with CNE for this annual event, you will connect to our extensive network of Nursing professionals who are eager to learn more about your products, services, and programs.
More than 80% of our attendees are Nurse Practitioners
Educational Tracks APPC 2022
- Adult/Geriatric Health track
- Family Nurse Practice track
- Pediatric Health track
- Psychiatric Mental Health track
- Sexual and Reproductive Health track
As an exhibitor/vendor you will get the visibility and time to connect with the attendees and share knowledge and products.
8+ Hours/day of Exhibitors’ time during the Conference in the main hall between the conference rooms, lunch room, facilities, and coffee breaks.
- 1 Exhibit table for both days (or equivalent space): $1600 / $500 non-profit
- 2 Exhibit tables for both days (or equivalent space): $2500
As an exhibitor you will be automatically added to our online exhibitor’s list that is linked to the online course material and handouts. These are the features you can provide: Logo | 120-word description | Picture; graphic or video | Contact Information (deadline to provide material is 14 days prior to the event date)
Website banner, horizontal: $1000 / $750 non-profit *
- The banner will be featured on the APPC 2022 webpage (first come, first serve basis)
- The creation of the artwork is not included. (PNG horizontal 300x100px)
- The deadline for registering is Sept. 10th; the deadline for the artwork is Sept 20th
- Have your company visible on the first page of the PROGRAM SCHEDULE that each attendee will receive once they enter the conference.
- The deadline for registering is Sept. 10; the deadline for the artwork is Sept 20th.
Logo on the Front Cover: $250*
Halve page on the back Cover: $500*
* Creative design is not included
- 30 minutes live presentation on Thursday, Oct 27th
- Two complimentary conference tickets for both days
- One Exhibit table (see Exhibitors Space above for details)
- Banner on the APPC 2022 webpage.Contact email@example.com for more details and pricing.
Registration and Cancellation
A booth and/or sponsorship reservation is not complete unless full payment has been received by the stated deadline. Credit card payments are due at the time of reservation. Check payments are due within 20 business days of invoice receipt. All payments must be received by September 27, 2022. If payment is not received by the deadline, the exhibitor/sponsor may forfeit their reservation. Written cancellations of booth exhibitors will be accepted through September 27, 2022, and refunds granted minus a $100 cancellation fee. Sponsorship reservations are not eligible for a refund at any time.