UW School of Nursing
April 13, 2022
Geriatric Healthcare Series Winter 2022
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you want to attend the series or you have other questions about this activity, please email email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if ALL the steps below apply to you.
- You attended an activity in this series.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- It’s the end of the series, and you have attended your final session.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE
- To get started, click the Register/GoToActivity tab above.
- Registration Help
- Certificate Help
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2022. This course will be available after the series (July 2022). You can sign up to the waiting list, and we’ll let you know when the course is available.
- Physical Activity
- Thyroid Disease
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Alcohol & Substance Use Disorders
- LGBTQ Health in Aging
- Obesity & Weight Control