1. Please verify your completion of this on-demand course. This question is required to receive contact hour credit.
Yes, I attest that I completed this on-demand program.
No, I did NOT complete this on-demand program.
2. Please rate this session in terms of speaker's teaching effectiveness.
3. Do you have comments about this session or speaker?
4. Please rate how well the speaker met the stated objectives.
4a. Objective 1: Provide an overview of the American Geriatric Society’s 2019 Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults.
4b. Objective 2: Discuss practical clinical decision-making strategies when incorporating the Beers Criteria into practice.
4c. Objective 3: Using a case-based approach, describe practical applications of the Beers Criteria in the outpatient setting.
5. Give one example of content presented that you will apply in practice.
6. Did educational sessions contain any commercial bias or influence?
7. Please rate the level of difficulty in accessing and using this on-demand course.
8. Would you like to comment on the technology used in this course? (i.e., videos, handouts, design, instructions)
9. What is your overall assessment of this on-demand course?
10. What is your level of experience in health care?
Less than 2 years
More than 30 years
11. How did you hear about this course?
Announcement in a publication
Postcard in mail
Postcard/flyer at work
Email from UWCNE
Email from work
Planning Committee member
12. We recognize that you have several options for continuing education. Please tell us more about why you chose this UWCNE on-demand course.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Username or Email Address
Lost Your Password?