UW School of Nursing
UW Continuing Nursing Education encourages conference participants to submit a poster abstract!
Please read through each section carefully before submitting an abstract. If you have further questions, contact email@example.com.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a subsection of the planning committee according to subject sub-specialties and categories. This is a brief abstract only. Not a poster file or a manuscript submission.
- Completed work/projects or ongoing work/projects can be submitted for a poster presentation; however, you must indicate in your abstract submission if this is a completed work/project or an ongoing work/project.
- Abstract submission is applicable to clinical, education, healthcare policies, patient safety, quality improvement, case reports, product invention, or research.
- UWCNE does not offer CE credit for abstract/poster presentations during Conference. Owners and employees of ACCME-defined ineligible companies may not submit and present abstracts.
- If successfully reviewed, the final abstract acceptance will be conditional upon registration by the primary presenting author.
- Presenters will be offered a discount for conference registration.
- The primary presenting author should be listed first in the order of authors. All communications will be directed to the primary presenting author only.
- In addition to the abstract, a profile for each author (contact and biographical information) and a conflict-of-interest form are required. Please remember to include all members of your team whom you may wish to give credit for the work you submit. Once the abstract submission deadline has passed, you may be unable to add authors/presenters to the abstract.
- Abstracts should be 250 to 500 words. The title, presenter information, content outline, and references should not be included in the body of the abstract. Full references are required in an additional field. References should not be older than 5 years unless they are seminal works.
- Submit your abstract in a Word document. Please check spelling and word count. Font size preferably 12. Font text and layout are unimportant, but we encourage you to conform to the above guidelines.
- All abstracts and presentation materials must be in compliance with international copyright laws. Abstract title, content, and presentation focus should be original, not previously published or presented.
- You may submit more than one abstract; however, if successfully reviewed, only one poster submission will be accepted for a poster presentation.
- Email confirmation of completed abstract submissions will be sent to the primary presenting author only upon receipt of the complete submission.
- If successful in a poster presentation, you will be notified one month before the conference. UWCNE will provide instructions on standard poster dimensions according to the conference location, including the date and time allowed to put up your poster. UWCNE may occasionally run a competition with winning posters invited for a brief oral presentation at the next conference.
- Abstract score rating is housed in UWCNE and will not be shared or discussed with the author(s).
- Submit abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org