March 17, 2022
Ambulatory Care Nursing Conference 2022 | Day 1 and 2
Format: Conference/Virtual Classroom
Date: Thursday-Friday, April 21-22, 2022 | 8:00 am
To register for just one day:
Nurses in ambulatory care have diverse roles, serve unique groups of patients and require specialized clinical and management skills. This conference is an educational forum for those who practice in a wide variety of settings, including large and small clinics, physician offices, home health, long term care, public health, community health, occupational health, school health, college health, military health, specialty clinics, case management, and other outpatient settings. A live, virtual keynote and panel discussion, as well as a variety of on-demand sessions, allow registrants to design a conference that meets their individual needs. Speakers include distinguished local, regional and national experts presenting on clinical assessment, nursing interventions, administrative/management issues and professional development. Conference goals are to strengthen the practice of nursing, promote innovation and create seamless systems for patients and communities. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and collegial interchange.
For advanced practicing providers (nurse practitioners, physicians, and physician associates) and students, nurse educators, clinical nurse specialists, staff nurses, and other interested healthcare providers in primary care, urgent care, and inpatient settings.
Call for Posters
Discount available for poster presenters! Have you developed an innovative strategy or program for delivering ambulatory care? Please consider presenting a PDF poster in the virtual classroom to share your approach to enhancing patient care, practice or education.
Registration Discount Price: $418 Both days | $314 One day
Poster Presentation Benefits:
- Strengthen your resume
- Some employers will pay your registration fees if you present a poster
- Communicate research or program findings to enhance the practice of others
- Discuss practical strategies for healthcare delivery
We want to thank our Exhibitors and Joint Providers for supporting CNE’s Conferences and Training.
Live Exhibitors presentations: Thursday, April 21st at 9:30-10:30am
- Northwest PANDAS/PANS Network: ‘Post-Infectious Psychiatric Changes in Children and Youth-Avoiding misdiagnosis and raising awareness of PANDAS/PANS’
- GSK – Immunization Specialist: Topic: shingles
Virtual Exhibitor Booths:
- Seattle Pacific University
- Northwest PANDAS/PANS Network
- UW School of Nursing
Employees from these agencies receive a 5% discount. Please email email@example.com for the coupon code to apply at checkout.
- The Everett Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente
- Public Health – Seattle & King County
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medicine/Valley Medical Center